Savannah Powdercoaters has an opportunity for an experienced professional and highly organised Receptionist/Office Administrator to join the team at their Pinelands workshop.
Your responsibilities will be broad with focus on the smooth running of the business. Your role will encompass:
• Meeting and greeting customers on arrival
• Excellent telephone and customer service manner
• Excellent communication
• Data entry using in house data base
• Processing customer orders
• Invoicing and Quoting
• Providing key administrative support
The successful candidate must have their own transport as the work location is in Pinelands, NT (Industrial Area) and you must be available to work overtime if required. You will have a positive and proactive nature, strong communication skills and be proficient in MS Office. This is a permanent opportunity to work in a small team environment and provide outstanding customer service. Multi-tasking is imperative to succeed in this role. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right person. Please submit your cover letter and resume here or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2021.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.