Dog Day Care Animal Assistant
Big & Lil Barks Doggy Day Care is a brand new business coming to the MacArthur area! We provide Doggy Day Care for customers who want their fur baby looked after while they are at work or just to make sure their fur baby gets some very important socialization & stimulation. We also run Puppy Pre School classes & Doggy Birthday Parties!
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum Certificate ll in Animal studies. The more experience in animal care, retail or clinics is highly recommended. Training to further canine or pet education will be available for successful & eligible applicants.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Booking appointments including checking in & out of dog appointments, taking phone calls, enquirers & emailing clients.
- General cleaning abilities; vacuuming, moping & surface cleaning.
- Picking up of canine fecal matter including cleaning & moping of canine excrement.
- Walking, playing, brushing, general interacting with dogs & doing basic health checks on dogs.
- Have a good perception of canine body behavior, characteristics & personality traits in different canine breeds.
- Capable of watching & controlling dogs play in groups & able to read & understand basic canine body language.
- Opportunities for permanency positions available as well as possible management of business.
- Training to further canine or pet education will be available for successful & eligible applicants.
- Positions for higher qualifications to run interview pet processes & bookings.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.