- Various Locations available - regionally based work locations are encouraged
- Work alongside passionate and dedicated colleagues who are a driving force in technology solutions
- Be in a career that rewards you with TAFE NSW
About TAFE NSW
TAFE NSW is the largest training provider in Australia and one of the largest in the world. We are now looking for the next generation of Graduates to join us to modernise, up skill and digitally transform ourselves into a world class education provider.
What will your role involve?
This is your opportunity to be a part of our Digital Careers Program, a unique, entry-level opportunity that provides Graduates with the skills and knowledge required to build a fulfilling career in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). You will use your broad understanding of ICT to support the development and implementation of a range of ICT projects and program initiatives.
Commencing January 2022, this two-year development program includes six-month rotations with four different ICT Group branches relevant to your chosen skill areas and interest. Your structured learning journey will include coaching and mentoring by our business leaders as well as practical work-based projects.
Our ICT Graduates benefit from:
- A competitive salary from the commencement of the program
- 2-year full-time contract with a digitally enabled education provider
- Flexible arrangements to fit your lifestyle
- Career development with training and study opportunities
- Collaboration and support from industry experts and professionals
What are we looking for?
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or undergraduate degree with an ICT focus (completed within the past 12 months or due to graduate 2021).
- People who are passionate about technology that recognise the importance of a customer-centric approach to their work
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and all backgrounds to apply. TAFE NSW will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please contact Claire Crisford via email firstname.lastname@example.org and also advise us on your preferred method of communication.
How to apply:
For your application to be considered you will need to include the following:
- A cover letter outlining why this opportunity excites you
- Current resume
- Copies of your recent qualifications
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021, 23:59pm
Role specific enquiries: Leigh Egan, ICT Group via email email@example.com
General enquiries: please contact Claire Crisford, Talent Acquisition Team, referencing the advertised position and requisition number, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- You will then be invited to complete an online virtual interview
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an online assessment
- Final stage - applicants will be invited to attend a virtual assessment centre with our business leaders
- All applicants will be updated throughout the process as to the progress of their application
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.