Do you love events and the outdoors? Are you looking for a summer job you'll never forget?
Moonlight Cinema is Australia's favourite outdoor cinema, showing advance screenings, new release and cult films. We're now seeking talented, people-focused staff for the upcoming summer season in Sydney's iconic Centennial Park.
Moonlight Cinema hopes you are up for the challenge to become part of the summer festivities and bring Sydney its' premiere outdoor cinema event. Join a diverse bunch of people who are enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated to providing a premium cinema service. This season will kick off in early Dec 2021, with work available from late November through until April 2022.
As the following positions are multi-skilled, you may find yourself predominantly working in a certain role, but from time-to-time will be required to work in other areas of the operation, so developing your skills and showing an understanding of all facets of the business is vital!
You'll have opportunities to be trained in many areas including Food and Beverage, Box Office & Ticketing, Ushering, Sales, and our premium service offerings (Gold Grass & Platinum Experience).
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience in outdoor events (preferable), retail, food and beverage or other customer-facing roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to interact and engage with our customers and demonstrated success working in a fast paced customer service environment
- RSA qualified
- You have a positive attitude and know when to take initiative
- You are passionate about providing high quality customer service
- You perform well under pressure
- You are creative, adaptable and driven
- You are an enthusiastic and approachable team player
- You are available to work a rotating roster (Tuesday through Sunday evenings) from late December through to early May
Get in touch and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to Moonlight Cinema. In return we'll give you a competitive hourly rate, a picturesque work environment, and the chance to work with a team of people who love entertainment and entertaining as much as you do.
Based on our assessments for operating a safe workplace in compliance with our WHS obligations, an inherent requirement of this role is that you will need to provide confirmation and supporting proof that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This ensures that our people, our customers and our community’s safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of us being able to continue to deliver great experiences in customer-facing and site-based work.
To learn more about us, please visit the Moonlight Cinema website (www.moonlightcinema.com.au).
You must be either an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident, or possess a relevant Visa to apply for this position.
Please include a short cover letter and tell us why you'd love to be part of the Moonlight team!
Please note: Due to the volume of applicants, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.