Rare Opportunity for Experienced Project Managers.
Alpha Echo is seeking qualified and experienced Project Managers with current NV1 or Higher to fulfil sought after Newcastle, NSW based roles.
These positions offers candidates an opportunity to make a difference and influence positive change in a dynamic and challenging environment, while contributing to the defence of Australia and it's interests.
Based in Williamtown NSW, both roles provide an excellent opportunity to contribute to the Defence Sector. We are looking for candidates who:
- possess exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- have previous Defence experience
- understand the principles of Government procurement, finance, and reporting
- have a demonstrated ability to positively interact and work within a diverse team
- understand and apply Risk Management strategies in the Defence context
- contribute to, and implement, project management plans
- lead a team in a high-paced environment
- evaluate process effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- provide recommendations for improvements in project execution
- perform personnel management.
- prepare reports for executive
- participate in working groups and risk management activities
- have experience Defence writing
To be successful candidates will have:
- Strong working knowledge of ASDEFCON
- Experience developing and implementing risk management activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex project status.
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic team supporting a diverse range of technology
- Industry recognised project management qualifications
- possess an Australian Security Clearance at NV2 or higher. A current NV1 with previous NV2 or PV may be acceptable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.