Administration Assistant - Work from Home
Contribute to an industry that is saving lives and making our workplaces safer while working from home?
We are looking for someone to be an essential part of our team and take care of our administration work. As part of your role, you will be creating course bookings, helping with the organisation of training events and liaising with clients to ensure they are up to date with their First Aid requirements. You’ll be working autonomously with support and guidance readily available, and we’ll even pay you while you complete our First Aid Course in your first two weeks, so you know our business inside and out.
Our family business provides First Aid training to businesses in Brisbane and surrounding areas. Our trainers have a background in nursing/paramedicine and combined with our RTO we have been in this business for over 15 years. We mainly deliver corporate training for schools, childcare centres, electricians, and other businesses.
This is mostly a work from home, autonomous role, which will include tasks such as:
- Contact established clients and confirm when their training is due and book them in
- Book training courses in the online calendar
- Send emails, promotional material and invoices
- Receive customer phone call enquiries
- Assist students with Online Assessment queries
- Enrol students into courses via Ammonite Student Management System
- Issue and email Certificates
- Communicate with the Business Manager as well as the trainers
- Occasionally create content (text only) for social media
- Prospecting new clients
Initial hours will be 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, with the hours likely to increase in the future (possibly up to 9am to 5pm). This is a casual work from home position however there will be times when your help and presence will be required at corporate training sessions in Brisbane and surrounding areas, supporting the trainer at large training events that require onsite admin support. This might happen up to a couple of times a week, depending on our work schedule and you will be paid at a higher rate when you’re out attending corporate training sessions. Please note that the courses are all over Brisbane and surrounding areas and could be in the morning, afternoon or evening (6.30 pm start at the latest).
We believe in maintaining a work-life balance and give our employees the opportunity to enjoy the festive season as we close for four weeks over Christmas.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
Our customers are important to us so we are looking for someone who will make a great impression. You are great with people, efficient on the job and a whiz on the computer when it comes to admin work. You are self-motivated and
possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent computer skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Experience working for an RTO is desirable
- Experience working with Student Management Systems is desirable
- Knowledge of Ammonite Student Management System is preferred but not essential
- Have a computer with a reliable internet connection
- Great time management skills
- Hold or willing to obtain a Working with Children Card (Blue Card - Paid)
- Have a reliable vehicle to travel to training venues when your presence is required. Training venues are all over Brisbane and surrounding areas and could be in the morning, afternoon or evening (6.30 pm start at the latest)
We're committed to ensuring the success of our new team member by offering a thorough induction program, training, and ongoing support.
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter addressing the following:
- What attracted you to this role?
- What do you think would motivate you in an autonomous role working from home?
- How do you plan to keep a healthy work-life balance?
- What qualities do you possess that would add to the success of our company?
- Please add the word “ambulance” to the top right corner of your cover letter.
Applications close 10th of November 2021
Please note only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted. Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.