Certificate III in Sport & Recreation traineeship opportunities
Work & Training together with a number of valuable Hosts are thrilled to offer these exciting Sport & Recreation traineeship opportunities. Based at private schools in greater Hobart these traineeships will enable the successful candidates to gain valuable on-the-job experience whilst undertaking this nationally recognised qualification.
- Assisting HPE Staff with lessons to students of all ages,
- Planning and delivering a range of activities,
- Assisting at school carnivals, excursions and camps.
Do you have?
- A genuine interest in promoting health and physical activities,
- A passion for providing support to students and teaching staff,
- Personal experience in recreational activities and team sports,
The successful candidates will be required to hold or the ability to gain a Tasmania Working with Vulnerable People card, National Police Check and to respect and support the ethos of the schooling environment.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities, please send through a cover letter detailing your interest, current Resume with a minimum of two referees, and any certificates or school results you may wish to include. Upcoming School Leavers are encouraged to apply!
Applications are only received through our website www.workandtraining.com.au/job-search/ by the 5th of December 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.