Looking for creative freedom instead of the same old ?
For 30 years we have upheld our reputation as one of Brisbane’s premium bakeries and are looking for innovative, creative and passionate members to join our team and continue this great standard, while introducing a new flare to our already established product line.
WHATS TO BE EXPECTED
Do you have the drive to look outside the box and work with us to develop interesting new products that will knock the socks off our customers? If this sounds like you I would love to hear from you.
- Experienced in European Cakes
- Mix Basic sponges/tea cakes
- Viennese biscuits
- Working well with in the team
- Some chocolate work
- Creating monthly specials
These are just some skills that will be required but not limited to.
Opportunities like these don’t come along often, so if you have the experience, drive and would like the opportunity to experiment with your creative abilities, this positions as Pastry Chef is for you.
Let’s work together to create something magical!
This is a full-time position after a 3-month probation time, award rates apply + incentive for creativity.
We are based in Brisbane Western Suburbs at Seventeen Mile Rocks, please check if you are able to get there and prepared to travel if you not live locally.
If you have the right to work in Australia and feel that you are appropriate for the team please send your resume Wolfgang@kingofcakes.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional baking experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.