MPU OPERATOR TRAINEE
- $45 per hour
- 7 & 7 Roster
- on-going with Permanent opportunity
About our client
Our Client, leading manufacturer in explosives is seeking Explosives Operators to work at their Project based in the Gunnedah Basin.
About the role
WorkPac are currently seeking Explosive Operators for an on-going role with the opportunity to go permanent after the successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
Your roster will be 7 days on and 7 days off with an average of 10-12 hour days. Breaks are paid for.
Skills and Requirements
- Order 43 will need to be done prior to commencing.
- Able to pass Drug and Alcohol Test
- Has worked as a Trades Assistant/Skilled Labourer
- HR Licence preferred
- Police Check - No Criminal Record
- UHL through Worksafe or willing to obtain
- Dangerous Goods Licence preferable , however not essential
- Good attitude
- Mechanically minded
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.