Toll People are currently recruiting for an entry level Administration Support role to assist a busy transport office. Located in Adelaide's Northern suburbs, you will be assisting staff with basic administration duties and functions.
This is a casual position offering 7.5 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Assisting the Compliance team with administration support
- Assisting with auditing as required
- Filing, scanning and mail sorting and distribution
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Sound computer skills using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of working in a team and autonomously
- Entry-level role
- Great team environment
- Central-North location
Toll People are Australia's most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please click on 'Apply'. Should you have any questions please call 71294300
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.