Education Services Australia (ESA) is a ministerial not-for-profit company committed to making a positive difference in the lives and learning of Australian students. ESA delivers products and services for clients including the Australian government, State and Territory education authorities, and a variety of not-for- profit and government organisations.
The Systems Development unit is responsible for the development of all in-house development projects and maintenance of all ESA managed applications.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to work on various education projects and provide support in each phase of the project development life cycle.
This role will:
- Participate in execution of manual testing
- Analyse and track key requirements
- Write and execute test cases.
- Log and track defects as per requirements
- Assist end users during UAT
- Analyse business and related requirements and liaise with the Testing Team in defining testing strategies
- Participate in the development of acceptance test plans and associated procedures
- Test applications and functionality under development, in relation to meeting agreed business requirements
- Strong experience in functional software testing.
- Identify the testing scope and carry forward manual testing
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Agile and Waterfall frameworks.
- Management of defects and test case writing using systems such as JIRA
- Good analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise work to meet adapting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Formal IT qualifications
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board – ISTQB foundation accreditation.
- Experience with usability and accessibility testing
- Mobile application testing experience
- Knowledge and experience in Selenium
What ESA offer
At ESA we want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, physical ability or age. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, ESA offers lifestyle benefits and a culture that allows people and ideas to flourish.
For more information about working for ESA please visit the Employment page on our website -https://www.esa.edu.au/about/employment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a testing analyst?
- Which of the following issue and bug tracking software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.