Brisbane Pet Motel is looking for an experienced applicant to join our team. We have available a great opportunity to grow with a large boarding facility located in Brisbane Northside, Boondall. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and kind professional who is keen to further their skills with a small dedicated team.
The successful applicant would need to be able to work weekdays/weekends, school holidays and public holidays. You will need to ensure you are able to time manage various tasks and work well alone, be punctual and fit. You will need to be comfortable working with cats, and dogs of all sizes including Giant Breeds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed, water and medicate dogs/cats
- Dog Grooming
- Exercise and bath dogs
- Basic grooming cats/dogs
- Must be confident to handle all animals including stressed/aggressive animals.
- Prepare special diets/medications
- Be observant checking animals health
- Clean and disinfect facility in the appropriate manner
- Stock management/rotation
- Property maintenance not limited to mowing/gardening and waste water management
- Daily office jobs including database entry
- Customer service including phones/emails/bookings
- Must have a kind manner with people and be courteous/understanding
- Must be able to work well within a team or individually
- Open licence clean for transport with company car
Experience in a large boarding facility required and with grooming required. Please attach Grooming portfolio to your resume.
Applicants must be willing to undertake a Police Check if required. Hours available to start will be 25-30 hours per week.
Applications will be accepted by Seek only. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.