Vacancy Listing Dates 12/10/2021 to 9/11/2021
Please Quote Reference Number 82819
- Experienced Management Consultant
- Financial Services sector experience required
- Remuneration - $95,000 to $105,000 plus superannuation
State of Matter exists to help clients solve their most difficult transformation problems by leveraging our team's extensive experience, global network, and implementing lasting solutions that leave our clients' businesses stronger and more capable.
We are in a great position and are looking to hire an experienced Consultant with exceptional data analytics skills based in Sydney.
This is a key role for a self-motivated professional to be involved with interesting consulting assignments, work with a fun group of people, and be well rewarded along the way.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assessing client context and requirements and independently forming and justifying recommendations
- Working with project teams and stakeholders to define and scope problems, building structured approaches and developing best practice solutions, particularly as they relate to investment performance functions and analysis
- Developing and managing project plans to implement new investment performance systems, which include reconciliation to legacy systems
- Support stakeholders with training and reporting requirements during the transition phase
- Extensive experience working with Investment Reporting and Analytics teams within Tier 1 Asset Management, Insurance and/or Superannuation companies
- Strong reporting process improvement and change management experience
- Exceptional data analytics skills
- You have experience working in the Financial Services sector, specifically with superannuation, insurance and asset management
- You are able to use your data analytics skills to enhance investment reporting and senior stakeholder decision making
- You will have implemented investment performance systems, and advised on the best practice transition from an existing system
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Formal Project Management Qualifications
- Completion of CFA Level 1 Exam
Only applicants with existing rights to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- What is your expected annual salary?
- How many years' experience do you have working in the Financial Services sector?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.