- Part-time role, three days per week
- Values driven culture and a competitive benefit offering
- Leading Australian wine company
Australian Vintage Limited (AVL) is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two, Nepenthe and Barossa Valley Wine Company brands. At AVL we believe in making the world a smaller place through sharing good times.
We are proud that our Buronga Hill Winery and Merbein Packaging Facility are 100% powered by wind and solar energy. Specifically, 30% coming from solar panels on site at the Buronga Hill winery and the balance coming from off site wind and solar parks through our partner Flow Power.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and team-centric People and Culture (P&C) Administrator to join our progressive P&C team.
In this newly created role, you will support the full spectrum of P&C responsibilities for the Buronga Hill Winery and Merbein Packaging Facility. This role is initially highly administrative in focus but will allow you to build your fundamental P&C skills.
Perhaps you're already working in P&C or recruitment and you're looking for a step change to a fast paced, global business? Or maybe you've had experience in administration-based roles, and you'd like to learn the ropes of P&C?
Either way, we'd love to hear from you!
Reporting to People and Culture Business Partner (Mildura based) your primary duties will include:
- Management and administration of all forms and related paperwork regarding recruitment, employee lifecycle process, salary review and enterprise agreements
- Management of HR filing systems in line with relevant legislation
- Management of invoices for the client group
- Assist in project management of training initiatives
- Support recruitment
- Support P&C projects in-line with the wider P&C long-term strategy such as Policy and Practice, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, WH&S.
Who we are looking for:
- A people person: We're looking for someone who thrives on building relationships and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous P&C/Administration experience: We are looking for someone with previous experience in either a P&C or administration.
- A keen learner: As our business grows, we are looking for someone who is eager to grow with us. If you're committed to improving your HR skills and knowledge but you haven't ticked all the boxes just yet, we encourage you to apply. Degree qualifications are NOT a pre-requisite for this role.
- Attention to detail: We are looking for someone with a strong eye for detail and previous experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
To apply please visit our careers website - http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Applications close: 20 October 2021
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at http://www.australianvintage.com.au/
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.