Position Title: Administration Officer - Telehealth
Employment Type: Full Time: Maximum Term (Maternity leave replacement - 9 months)
Hours per week: 38 hours
Position Grade: Administration Officer Level 5
Salary: $68,320.53 - $69,947.46 per annum
The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations' Health Employees Agreement 2019
Department Name: Alcohol & Drug Service (ADS)
A vacancy exists in the above unit for a highly motivated Administration Officer - Telehealth with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our friendly and supportive team. Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred care. The successful applicant(s) will be expected to provide support for the Alcohol & Drug Telehealth Service; an outreach service that involves St Vincent's Hospital Sydney providing Addiction Medicine Specialist care via videoconferencing to clients living in country areas, in partnership with rural health agencies.
The incumbent of the role will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to meet the daily demands of the operational service, as well as supporting the implementation of the service to new rural areas. The role includes (but is not limited to); supporting clinicians and clients to use videoconferencing systems, coordination of confidential health information, maintaining hospital database systems, coordinating clinic schedules, coordinating specialist rosters, coordinating HR/pay functions for specialists, recording accurate data, producing statistical reports, processing Medicare billing transactions, handling general service enquiries, scheduling meetings, provision of secretarial support for meetings, plus supporting service development and implementation activities.
This role would suit a highly capable, enthusiastic senior healthcare administrator who enjoys working with technology in a fast paced environment with a friendly team.
This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children's Guardian. For more information and how to apply, please visit the Office of the Children's Guardian website
The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent's Health Network Sydney:
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God's love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive PD2020 _017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
In line with the Public Health Order, all NSW Health Workers are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In order to be eligible for consideration for employment with St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, all recruits must provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, or alternatively provide a Medical Contraindication in the approved form which complies with the requirements of the Public Health Order, prior to appointment.
What we offer:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
- Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent's Health Australia Network.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life balance
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the 'My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
1. Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent's Health Australia
2. Highly developed administrative skills with experience working with senior clinicians and managers in a clinical service.
3. Highly developed skills in the use of MS Office applications, health information systems and videoconferencing systems.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
5. Exemplary planning, organisation and time management skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team whilst undertaking a diverse range of tasks with limited direction, within a high volume work environment.
7. Demonstrated ability to maintain complex service information, produce statistical reports and staff rosters using spreadsheets.
8. Demonstrated ability to adhere to and maintain confidentiality at all times and act with discretion.
An example on how to address and upload selection criteria is provided in the attachment below in order to assist you with completing your application. Please ensure you review the instructions on how to upload this document as applicants that do not address the selection criteria may have their application automatically culled.
Applicatio Close Date: 23:59 of 18/10/2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.