Weekend Customer Service Officers (Call Centre)
We are seeking 2 Customer Service Officers for Part-time Call Centre role in a highly professional Local Government Call Centre for weekend shifts. Under the current COVID19 situation, Peak has embraced a balance of working from home and the office on a rotational basis. This situation is under regular review.
The role consists of providing customer service in an inbound call centre and servicing customers from across Australia. Calls range from animal enquiry, faults and emergencies as well as storm and weather events. Other duties include administrative work such as emails and scanning.
- Shifts available Weekend/PH 8:00 am – 500 pm with the flexibility to pick up additional shifts;
- Availability to work during Christmas/New Year Local Government shutdown periods and Public Holidays is essential;
- Flexible to work additional hours based on operational requirements;
- Available for on-call/stand-by shifts (paid);
- Previous call centre experience preferred but not essential;
- Quick learner with the ability to hit the ground running and multi-task between different systems;
- Available for an immediate start;
- Shift loadings \ penalty rates apply
Employees are engaged as permanent part-time under the Contract Call Centres Award 2010.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check.
To apply, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.