Mitcham General Practice is a family owned GP clinic located to the South East of the city. We provide a high standard of individualised care to our patients in a friendly and welcoming environment.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our growing clinic. We are seeking a Registered Nurse who is friendly, patient focused and able to work as part of a team but who also shows exceptional work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
As well as being a General Practice, we are also a Covid Vaccination provider and our nursing staff play an essential role in ensuring the safe delivery of our vaccines.
About this Role:
• Permanent position - hours negotiable
• Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
• Triage of patients
• Assisting GP’s with procedures
• Basic investigations including ECG & Spirometry
• Childhood and covid vaccine administration
• Wound care
• Management and ordering of stock and consumables
• Chronic disease management and care plans
• Effective management of patient recall and reminder systems
• Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration and WWC clearance
• Covid and NIP vaccination provider training (or willing to obtain)
• Current CPR Certificate
• Strong team ethos as well as the ability to work autonomously
• General Practice experience
• Knowledge of GP software (ideally Best Practice)
• Previous vaccination experience
If you think this role would suit you, we'd love to hear from you.
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter via SEEK or email to Danielle at email@example.com
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.