An exceptional opportunity to join a well established, highly reputable and growing family owned transport company. Culturally, this organisation is led by a fun, dynamic, and positive management team which embodies company culture into everything that we do.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Self-starter who can work autonomously
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills
- High level organisation and planning skills, as well as a great eye for detail
- Professional with adaptable communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills and great team player
- Generate accurate , complete, and timely invoices using our established software systems
- Actively work with internal staff and external customers to verify and confirm correct invoicing when required.
- General administration (e.g., invoice scanning, data entry, customer support via phone and email, working with all stakeholders to investigate delays and discrepancies, and contacting external customers to organise freight deliveries as required).
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with customers and staff to achieve desired outcomes.
- Superior attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and prioritising tasks whilst working under time pressure.
- Refined organisational and time management skills and exhibit a high level of accuracy and reliability in day-to-day work performance.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and customers, over the telephone, and electronically.
- The ability to balance independent work and teamwork within a culture built on trust and respect and an environment that is friendly and positive.
- An open mind and strong desire to continuously learn and grow (industry and system specific training will be provided).
- Basic use of Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Key Personal Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Confident, positive and assertive
- Always punctual and organised
- High attention to detail
- Prioritisation skill
- Willingness to take direction, be flexible and adaptable with a variety of tasks
Please email only, detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line “ Administration Officer”.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.