GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FROM HOME! PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STAFF REQUIRED!
Are you looking to enter the Property Management industry and work for an established but rapidly growing agency? We are a Property Management organisation who specialise in managing residential rental properties for passionate property investors throughout the state of Queensland.
Our number one focus is to provide our Clients with exceptional customer service and property management care.
We are seeking enthusiastic property management professionals to join our driven team of Property Specialists. The role will initially be conducting all of our inspections (routines, open homes, entry and exits) but as the portfolio grows, we hope that the ideal candidate will grow with it and become our Pod leader for the Cairns & Townsville region.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate would have the following:
- Current OFT Real Estate certificate
- Current Drivers License & reliable vehicle
- Corporate based professional presentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer and tech savvy
- Organised with the ability to follow systems and procedures
- Exceptional time management skills
- Property Me experience will be highly regarded
- IRE experience highly regarded
- Friendly and polite personality that loves a challenge
- Previous Property Management experience preferred
This position is a full-time working from home opportunity!
Applications close on 13 November 2021 at 9:00am.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.