Existing customer base - Full training provided
Company Portrait - A Global Perspective
The Wurth Group is a world market leader in the trade of assembly and fastening material. The Wurth Group consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 78,000 employees worldwide. According to the preliminary annual financial statement, the Wurth Group generated sales in excess of EUR 14.7 billion (AUD 23.4 billion)in 2020.
About Wurth Australia
Wurth Australia has been supplying assembly products within the automotive, construction and engineering industries for over 39 years. We have approximately 640 employees servicing over 54,000 customers and selling our wide range of uniquely branded workshop supplies.
Join the Wurth Team
Are you looking for a challenging role with varied career prospects? As a globally active family business, Wurth Australia employees enjoy a variety of career pathways, personal development possibilities and numerous opportunities to contribute your ideas and creativity in your professional life.
Working within our Automotive division, you will be responsible for selling our extensive product range including fasteners, chemicals, tools and associated products to the industry. We are currently seeking career focussed individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service to our existing customers in the Ballarat, Balan, Daylesford and the surrounding suburbs. We will provide full training in our sales process to ensure your long term success.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an established customer base
- Continually seeking new growth opportunities
- Liaising with internal departments to respond to customer enquiries
Critical to your success will be:
- A keen interest to build a strong and sustainable sales career
- An enthusiasm for success
- Reliability and consistency in sales and service delivery
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- A willingness to learn a proven sales methodology
- A Full Drivers Licence
We will provide you with:
- Full training in our products and sales process
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- An established customer base
- Opportunities to accelerate your sales career
- Mentoring from our on-road Managers
- A remuneration package that rewards your efforts
This is a great opportunity to start an exciting career and expand your skills in a stable and ever growing global company. We will give you all the tools you require, all you need is your ambition to succeed and your energetic personality.
For more information regarding Wurth Australia and this opportunity, visit our website at https://www.wurth.com.au/ [link removed]
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people
with criminal records are not automatically ineligible to apply for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
If you have any questions, please contact our national Recruitment Team on 03 8788 1199
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.