Business Intelligence Manager: 150k plus Super and attractive benefits
Legend is a successful and growing ANZ business in electrical products and industrial solutions with a range of established businesses and brands including CABAC, Hendon Semiconductors and Systems Control Engineering.
Headquartered in Seven Hills, Sydney we have a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious professional with skills in TM1 Development and Analysis.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for turning data into insight by spearheading the leading development of our TM1 platform which has been deployed as the primary financial consolidation, reporting and budgeting tool across the Legend Group.
This role provides a great opportunity for a capable TM1 professional to step up into an influencing role and be involved in a variety of projects across Finance, Sales and Operations. The role will work closely with the CFO to deliver improved data visibility and quality reporting analytics to the business.
You’ll be impressed with the benefits, work culture and career growth we offer, and for experienced candidates that fit the brief, additional bonus compensation may be available for meeting specific project milestones.
To take advantage of this great opportunity to join the Legend team the following will be essential pre-requisites:
- 5+ years of IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics experience.
- TM1 technical skills – high level of competency in Rules, TI, security, ongoing maintenance of existing models and development of new models.
- TM1 soft skills - gathering data requirements for new projects and models and being able to translate those requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and ETL.
- Competent in SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Competent in writing and modifying vbs and bat files.
- High level proficiency with MS Excel and VBA.
- Understanding of ERP schemas and data structures
- At least 5+ years of experience in designing and deploying Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solutions using TM1/ Planning Analytics solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of dimensional modelling, multi-dimension multi-cube architecture.
- Excellent understanding of the TM1 ‘engine’, cube feeders, rules, turbo integrator, active forms and and performance.
- Superior Scripting and VBA.
- Automating data loads from a variety of sources to facilitate the availability of year/month/week/daily data.
- Proven track record in developing end-to-end solutions.
Additionally, the following will be nice to have although not essential:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other technical disciplines would be highly regarded
- Corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial concepts and planning and budgeting functions and processes.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail before applying, please call our GM, People and Culture, Steve Rowe on 0407 767133 in the first instance.
- How many years' experience do you have as a Business Intelligence Manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.