Food and Beverage Attendant
The Greenfields Philosophy Greenfields Albert Park was created as a urban city sanctuary. A place for guests to enter a place of community and gathering with their loved ones, children and furry friends. We aim to work with industry wellness and health leaders to build a community, aimed at improving guest’s health and wellness from the ground up. From providing honest food, to hosting unique honest events for the people, throughout the calendar year. Through innovation and creativity, we aim to set a new standard of events and entertaining – By offering real, wholesome food and beverage from the Eatery to events and private dining. Serving guests by a family of staff who strive to bring their best to every moment. Delivered through honest communication and unwavering teamwork.
Qualifications & experience
- 1 year previous hospitality experience
- Current RSA
- Ability to work around a 24/7 roster with varied events combining weekday and weekend events
Tasks & responsibilities
- Display excellent customer service skills during an array of events
- General cleaning
- Service of food and beverage
- Engage in training and further learning tailored to the requirements of the venue
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.