MGD is a boutique financial services firm with a portfolio of specialist advice services. Based in South Brisbane in architecturally designed offices, we specialise in providing quality tailored financial services solutions for individuals, families, businesses, and corporates across Australia.
With global capability, we help our private clients manage, protect, and grow their wealth, giving them the financial freedom and financial resilience to achieve their personal, financial, and career aspirations.
MGD is privately owned, and we operate under our own Australian Financial Services Licence.
To learn more about us, visit www.mgdwealth.com.au.
Due to a high level of growth in the taxation and accounting advisory services arm of the firm, MGD Tax, we have a newly created role of Senior Business Services Accountant for the right candidate. This person will play an important role in the exceptional team that supports our directors in providing both compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients (including significant privately-owned family groups) which operate across multiple professions and industries.
- Supporting the Directors in managing and delivering complex client engagements across a diverse portfolio of successful private entities, including high-net-worth individuals and family groups.
- Preparing financial reports and income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts, and individuals.
- Preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS).
- Assisting clients with a range of taxation matters including (but not limited to) FBT, CGT, income tax, and GST.
- Assisting clients with a range of business and corporate advisory matters.
- Acting as a recognisable role model and inspiring others to embrace and live the firm’s purpose and values.
- Must have a minimum of seven years’ experience within Australian accounting firms.
- Qualified CA, CPA, or CTA.
- Exposure in working with a diverse range of business and professional clients, and providing taxation, accounting, and business services.
- Client contact experience, including face-to-face contact and the opportunity to be point of contact for the client.
- You will have demonstrated ownership of your client responsibilities, exhibiting high attention to detail and crucially an ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience with XERO, XERO Practice Manager software.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the skills and commitment required for this opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume by clicking Apply Now.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mgdwealth.com.au.
Before applying, please note:
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
- All applicants must be Australian Citizens or hold a current valid Australian Work Visa
- MGD is an equal opportunity employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.