- We provide solutions that keep the world moving
- Support the design and delivery of efficient mechanical engineering projects
- Work in a supportive team that encourages innovation and knowledge sharing
About the role
As a Global Leader in material handling automation Daifuku continues to experience rapid growth. Our Mechanical Project Engineering team works in collaboration with our Sales, Procurement and Operations & Maintenance functions, to deliver an increasingly complex portfolio of material handling projects for Aviation and Logistic clients.
As a Graduate Project Engineer, based in our Hallam Office, you will have the chance to work with industry leading professionals who will coach and mentor you through the design interpretation, review and estimation of material handling systems for projects undertaken by Daifuku Oceania. You will learn the importance good project management discipline, delivering projects according to system specifications that use a standard suite of products.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Create, assist, modify, revise and maintain engineering layouts
- Generate conveyor schedule, bill of material, sales layout, approval layout and installation drawing for sales or project
- Design, draft and maintain components / products of material handling system
- Create and maintain interface drawings for project
- Drafting of installation and operation & maintenance manual
- Proofing drawings
Maintenance of project or engineering folder
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity, as you embark on your post-graduate journey, you will require a Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering (or related discipline) and completed relevant industry placements.
You'll need to be a motivated self-starter, reliable and have excellent communication skills. You will be adaptable, resourceful and above all have a strong client focus.
Desirable Experience and Skills include
- Client focused with strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and design accuracy
- Strong technical knowledge and problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management & autonomous work style
- A passion for learning
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Packages and working knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
Daifuku is a multi-dimensional global company who have over 9,000 employees worldwide. We specialise in material handling automation within both the aviation and logistic industries. We are the world's leading exponent on material handling solutions and are constantly striving for innovative solutions for our clients that cover industrial automation and sortation solutions.
We are committed to supporting a safe, diverse and inclusive culture where our talents and differences are valued. We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Daifuku. So, if you're looking for a rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities we'd like to hear from you!
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
To apply for this job go to: bcsgroupcareers.com/Vacancies and enter ref code: 5682002.
Applications close 07 November 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.