Interior Designer / Sales Consultant
Hasbuilt Projects is an Interior fit-out company specialising in office and retail fit-outs and refurbishment.
Our aim is not only to deliver the finished product but to ensure that we meet all client expectations and specifications, including deadlines and budgets.
Our in house designers work alongside the construction management team to make a dream of space a reality.
- Integrity - To be the most honest and ethical fit-out partner of choice
- Expertise - To provide superior office design & construct components to the commercial construction industry
- Creativity - To grow a work environment that encourages new ideas, innovations and growth for each individual
We are a well established medium-sized company looking for someone to grow with our company.
We support the development of our employees.
We pride ourselves on our fun, friendly and supportive team. We encourage creativity and innovation in every aspect of our workplace.
As the Interior Designer and Sales Consultant , you will work alongside the design and sales team to create high-end office fit outs.
You will develop smart strategies to sell your innovative designs. You will have the potential to become the Design & Sales Manager.
- Prepare and present design to client
- Prepare and present proposal to client
- Attend client meetings
- Attend sites meetings with Subcontractors
- FF&E Schedules/Selection
- Assist design team
- Report to Sales and Design Manager
- Ensure Hasbuilt standards are met
- Maintain quality assurance
- Maintain relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Be an effective a team player
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months Design and Sales
- ArchiCad 24 & Adobe suites , Twin motion
- Diploma/Bachelor in Interior design
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Understand structural drawings
- Apply Australian Building standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Full Australian work rights
- Must be proficient in archicad 21 and above
If you meet the above requirements, click 'Apply for this job' and attach your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as an interior designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of commercial design experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.