Director of Operations
As Director of Operations, you will be responsible for managing the contact centre operations serving multiple clients and ensure the success and profitability of the business. You will be working collaboratively and in partnership with the different support groups such as Human Resources, Finance, Facilities, Information Technology and Security, Business Development among others in order to consistently achieve business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage operational performance of accounts and ensure that key performance indicators and revenue targets are achieved
- Responsible for forecasting and planning activities including revenue, efficiency and profitability, and continued growth of the existing center
- Engage with clients to respond to inquiries, resolve issues, report results and address other operational concerns
- Plan for and implement new business growth including new site set up
- Lead and mentor operational team members, within the business unit to achieve company and client goals
- Ensure that the center is fully staffed through professional recruitment and training
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities with clients
- Assist business development in the developing potential contracts and winning new accounts
Skills, Experience and Education Requirement
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in a contact centre
- Working knowledge of call center technologies required
Needed Attributes and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal-oriented and a strong ability to focus on solution delivery
- Excellent reporting, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven ability to inspire, motivate, lead and develop others.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Data-driven and keen attention to details
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-cultural, and high-performing environment
What’s in it for you?
At SYKES, we invest in people. We hire extraordinary people and provide them with the benefits and opportunities they need to work, learn and grow.
When you work with SYKES, you will receive:
- Growth and further development opportunities in your career
- FREE Employment Assistant Program for all staff and immediate family members
- Flexible work environment
- A diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture and team
So, if this sounds like you, start a conversation about your career with SYKES, by applying today.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.