We are seeking a highly motivated, and safety-focused Dockhand/Courier Drivers for multiple positions in Hobart.
These positions require competent driver/operators with the ability to work efficiently without direct supervision whilst outside the depot. A sound knowledge of freight handling and transport is essential.
AM and PM Shifts available.
All applicants must have:
- MR Licence (desired but not essential)
- Previous delivery experience
- Forklift Licence
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- RF Scanning experience (desired but not essential)
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- A working knowledge of Hobart and surrounding areas
- Physically fit and willing to do manual labour
- Current National Police check
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia's most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including, the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.