At ConnectAbility Australia, we believe that every person is entitled to the best life possible. Our team shares a commitment to empowering people to achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations. Founded in 1992, ConnectAbility Australia provides a broad range of personalised supports to older community members, children and young people and people with disabilities. ConnectAbility customers reside throughout Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Maitland, other Lower Hunter local government areas and the Central Coast.
We have an exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Business Partner to join our team based at the Warabrook office. As a trusted advisor, you will provide strategic and operational human resources advice to support the provision of person-centred services for our customers.
What we’re looking for
As a HR generalist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience you:
- Have business partnered at a frontline and senior leadership level to resolve complex people situations
- Have a genuine interest or experience in the community services sector
- Can demonstrate highly developed communication, coaching and influencing skills, along with exceptional attention to detail
- Have experience working across key people and culture disciplines including employee relations, HR systems, investigations, worker’s compensation/return to work, organisational development, people engagement and wellbeing
- A track record of leading successful continuous improvement or change projects
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualifications/experience are desirable
What we offer
- A dynamic, values driven team environment where you can make a difference every day
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
For a confidential discussion please contact our People and Culture Senior Leader, Michael Bailey on 0466 941 293.
Please complete the online application process by close of business Monday 25th October. Note that we will be interviewing as suitable candidates apply and will not necessarily wait until the close off date to fill this role.
ConnectAbility Australia is an equal opportunity employer. Our organisation has mandatory requirements to assess candidate’s suitability to work with vulnerable people. The candidates must be willing to provide a current NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working With Children Check.Warabrook 2304 NSW
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.