- Hunter Valley Location
- Lifestyle Roster
- $30.88 p/hr
What you will be doing
Do you have enthusiasm, a commitment to safety and want to improve your career options?
We are seeking applications from those who would like to undertake a 12-month Dump Truck Traineeship program, at a local Hunter Valley Mine.
- To be a member of our team, you will have a high regard for the value of teamwork, a strong work ethic to ensure all goals of the client are met, by acting with honesty and integrity.
- You will need to demonstrate you are the type of person who will take personal accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- We are looking for people who will strive to work towards meeting or exceeding the client’s business plan targets.
- Work a Lifestyle Roster
- Successful applicants will be employed by WorkPac and will join the production team at a local mine site as a Trainee Dump Truck Operator.
What you will Need
- Have a flexible 'can do' attitude, as cultural fit to this site is very important to our client
- Provide Right to Work in Australia
- Be able to Pass a Drug test and undertake a full functional medical
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 work related supervisor references
- Candidates must be able to provide a residential address located within 60km of Singleton on application and have a full Drivers Licence.
Due to the high demand of applications, only those progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted in the coming weeks. Phone calls will be directed to apply online only.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and health care sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.