Marketing Assistant – Australian Veterinary Group, Scone
- Dynamic exciting position
- Vibrant and creative environment
- Full time permanent position
Australian Veterinary Group (AVG) provides management and administration services to support the clinical and operational activities of two of Australia’s leading veterinary service providers.
Scone Equine Group (SEG) is Australia’s largest provider of equine veterinary services, with expertise in all areas of horse care. Located in the heart of Australia’s Thoroughbred breeding country and across four key horse regions in NSW and Victoria, SEG provides leadership in service, professionalism and expertise for the equine and veterinary communities.
Pet Medical Australia (PMA) provides state-of-the-art veterinary services for pets and the people who love them. Located across the Upper Hunter and North Sydney regions, PMA provides outstanding care for pets and their families, always.
- Assisting with day-to-day management, scheduling and collation of relevant material for our SEG social media channels, websites, and other media platforms
- Assist with photography and filming at our various SEG clinics
- Contribute to the maintenance and promotion of our SEG Online store
- Planning and managing events/tradeshows
The AVG Marketing and Communications team is friendly, professional and respectful. The Manager is positive and supports creatively.
Skills and competencies
- Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Creative Arts, or similar qualification/experience (or studying)
- Internet and PC proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- Equine Industry knowledge, including terminology
- Ability to manage multiple social media channels confidently
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to use a digital camera/iPhone and edit photographs
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) – (desirable but not essential)
- Current Driver’s License
- A positive can-do attitude
- Full time permanent position in a progressive company
- Opportunity for professional development and ongoing education
- Flexible working arrangements
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.