Youth Engagement Officer (Bidyadanga Community)
Part-time, Monday-Thursday, 30 hours a week
The role can support drive in/drive out, and KRCIC secured accommodation in a single occupancy unit (if required)
The Youth Engagement Officer is a key staff member in the field working with young people and their families. The role of the Youth Engagement Officer is to help identify barriers of vulnerable and disengaged youth, and work to create positive social, educational and cultural experiences.
The Youth Engagement Officer will partner with community members and other stakeholders to identify and develop strategies and activities to empower, support and engage young people within the Bidyadanga community.
- Certificate III in Community Services or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge/understanding of Aboriginal culture
- Working with Children Check (Current)
- National Police Clearance (Valid within 6 months)
- C Class Driver's Licence (Current)
Please note, to proceed with an interview, all applicants must:
- Address the application pack
- Provide a copy of your most recent resume
For an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications - Monday 25 October 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.