Rugby League - The Greatest Game of All, The Rockhampton Rugby League aims to be the most entertaining, most engaging and most respected sporting competitions within Central Queensland.
We pursue excellence and success as a regional rugby league competition. We are highly motivated to grow and foster the game throughout the Rockhampton Region while remaining focused on our community - there is a place for everyone in our competitions. Our behaviour is guided by the Queensland Rugby League's commitment to high levels of ethics and integrity, whilst following Rockhampton Rugby League's core values.
As Operations Manager you will undertake a strategic role in planning, developing, administering and maintaining appropriate processes to support the overall running of the Junior & Senior Rockhampton Rugby League competitions. You will assist with the coordination of the football competitions through the provision of high-level support to the Executives of the Rockhampton Rugby League by leading and managing the delivery of football operations within the competitions. You will also be responsible to provide innovative, value adding coordinated supportive services within all aspects of the Rockhampton Rugby League Community.
As Operations Manager you will demonstrate the following key attributes as they apply to the responsibilities of the role:
- Be an ambassador for Rockhampton Rugby League:
- Foster and engage with our Commercial partners meeting set targets as reasonably required.
- Maintain positive relations with local media to ensure maximum coverage for the Rockhampton Rugby League, clubs and sponsors.
- Engage with sponsors, media, fans and the broader community to build the Rockhampton Rugby League brand.
- Be accountable to the RRL & RJRL Boards for performance:
- Accept responsibility for agreed performance targets.
- Applied knowledge of Accounting Practices: Knowledge of and understanding of accounting practices and legislation
- Displays personal drive and integrity: Takes personal responsibility for accurate completion of work, multi-tasking and when required will maintain professionalism and confidence.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - You can identify, examine and critically interpret complex information, generate a range of options & consider appropriate solutions, and follow through with implementation of approved or solution.
- Communication – You can communicate effectively through listening and written communication by considering the content and articulating a response according to audience needs
- Teamwork, Planning & Collaboration – Demonstrates an awareness of self and others, and uses this knowledge to proactively facilitate team effectiveness.
Mandatory Qualifications, Conditions and Requirements
- Current Driver's Licence
- Eligible to obtain a Blue Card
- Competent with all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain Websites and Social Media platforms
Enquiries and a copy of the Position Description can be obtained from Danny Finch (General Manager Rockhampton Leagues Club).
How to Apply
Please send application including current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSE 5PM FRIDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.