- Help run our busy office
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Are you a born organiser who loves running events and being the “go to” person for a dynamic team? We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant who is keen to be integral in running the Darwin Office. This is a busy, client-focused work environment and we are seeking a talented and organised administrative professional to join the team.
As a key interface for the team both within the firm and with our clients, you will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice.
The variety in your role will come from:
- Proactively managing workflow on behalf of the Partners/Directors
- Working in a leadership capacity for the office’s support team
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements
- Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
- Organising events for the office
- Managing emails and diaries, organising candidate and client meetings, and arranging travel
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Relevant experience supporting a senior team in a fast paced, corporate environment, preferably in professional services
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite, with SAP experience preferred.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing [link removed]
Flexibility enables contribution to the community [link removed]
Flexibility inspires technology [link removed] & innovation
Flexibility [link removed] supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.