Yumaro is a multi-award winning NDIS provider, offering supported employment, training, accommodation, lifestyle, support coordination and plan mgt services to over 220 people with a permanent disability in the Eurobodalla and Shoalhaven regions.
About the role
Due to the ongoing growth in our staff numbers, Yumaro has a significant need for IT training/support for its staff and NDIS participants. The aim of this role is to support our current IT Officer by:
1. Covering times and days that our current IT Officer does not work and
2. Working to provide assistance to our current IT Officer in carrying out the varied IT tasks.
This IT role will contribute to improving the IT skills of our teams, improve the quality and efficiency of Yumaro’s services, assist in implementing IT projects and provide IT training to NDIS participants as part of our capacity building programs. Training can take place in a one to one or group setting.
In this role you will be expected to quickly learn how the software and hardware used by Yumaro works in order to competently teach others in its use. You will be able to engage in self learning to quickly develop proficiency
You'll need to show:
• an aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems
• comprehensive computing capabilities for more specialist areas
• Experience using business systems in business environments
• good oral and written communication skills
• well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
• a high level of organisation
• confidence in training and presentation delivery
• patience and confidence
• self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others
• a willingness to learn
• a full driving licence
• satisfactory NSW NDIS worker screening check (or willingness to obtain one)
Two days per week 9:00-3:30 (flexible)
- How many years' experience do you have as an Information Technology Officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.