Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We reach 95% of Australians through radio, TV and digital medias- led by key brands such as the Triple M and Hit Networks. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic national company with a culture of high performance.
This is a rare opportunity to join our team as a Personal Assistant providing high levels of support to the Executive General Manager for VIC/TAS. The role would suit a seasoned executive assistant who has extensive experience providing a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services. This is a challenging and dynamic position that requires energy and passion for the work. Few days will be the same, you will be joining a vibrant office and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work flexibly.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Significant prior experience providing high-quality EA support to a senior manager or team of managers (prior media industry experience highly preferred)
- A proactive approach to work and the ability to anticipate the daily needs of the manager you support
- Excellent diary management skills – you know how to prioritise and coordinate conflicting tasks
- Strong previous experience organising national and international travel bookings and events
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain highly professional, calm, and effective under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to forge relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Above all, SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.