Mechanical Engineer / Operations Manager 2IC
We are a leader in the manufacture of sheds and tiny homes in Australia since 2001. We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer and 2IC to the group Operations Manager due to the expansion of our company. Please find out more details of our company from our website
- Support designing/modifying of our product range and accessories for our shed and tiny home brands.
- Production planning and scheduling.
- Establish work measurement to improve efficiency of labour utilization.
- Organizing labour hire if necessary.
- Support manufacturing process in line with workshop drawings.
- Resolve internal problems against manufacturing standards.
- Directing the maintenance of equipment based on service intervals.
- Support and foster production schedules in line with Operations Managers set KPI’s
- Drafting SOP’s against production activities in line with HSE requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and CAD software.
- Familiar with engineering drawings and applications.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written), chariness, reliable and hardworking with an attitude to learn
- Have ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
How to apply.
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Operations Engineer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.