Inside Sales Representative
Permanent or Contract (Full Time)
Why choose Sentis…?
At Sentis, our mission is to change the lives of individuals and organisations for the better, every day. A world leader in the application of psychology and neuroscience to safety and wellbeing in the workplace, we work with clients across industry to achieve genuine culture change.
Our team is a highly engaging blend of wisdom, curiosity, creativity and awesomeness, and we use proven insights and an evidence-based approach to offer client-focused consultation, assessment, training and coaching. At Sentis, we live by our values: bring our passion, seek mastery, own it and show we care.
We have created a great place to work and pride ourselves in investing in our people and culture. Sentis also invests back into the community through annual charitable initiatives and our land conservation program. In addition to a fun and supportive team culture you can expect to enjoy:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly team lunches
- Development days and work retreats
- Reward and recognition programs
- Opportunities to contribute to meaningful work
- Attractive remuneration package, including incentives
Have you got what we need?
As leaders in Safety Culture, we support our clients in their journey and our suite of services have been developed out of our dedication to transforming organisational safety cultures for people to have better and safer lives.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to work in our Client Solutions Team, whereby you will be primarily responsible for ‘warm inbound sales’ as well as ‘cold outbound campaigns’ across North America, Australia and Europe with key responsibilities including:
- Execute our Prospect & Lead Generation Strategy targeting clients or industries by working closely with our highly proactive Marketing team
- Sales prospecting including evaluating, nurturing and qualifying leads with the purpose of arranging qualified meetings for our Principal Consultants
- Building healthy relationships with our potential (or previous) clients by understanding and identifying their needs and how Sentis’ services can positively impact their Safety Culture
- Independently execute a range of communication tools with prospective clients, including social media, email, and phone communication
- Responsible for accurately entering and updating relevant data into our internal software and CRM
- Consistently achieve KPI’s and adopt a commercial mindset that contributes to the business revenue
Sentis is in a period of exciting growth and expansion into different regions, as such there will be focus on international initiatives including North America and other regions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work and enjoy getting behind our mission to change lives of individuals and organisations for the better, every day.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience you will bring:
- 5 + years’ experience in an ‘inside sales’ role preferably within the professional services, consulting and B2B market.
- Strong commercial acumen and business ‘sales/development’ skills
- Proven experience in lead generation, nurturing and scoping
- A natural ability to connect with people at a variety of levels within an organisation
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Growth mindset and positive disposition as we continue to expand our footprint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enjoy contributing to the success of a team and able to work well autonomously
- Experience in utilising Marketing Automation, CRM, Microsoft suite or similar platforms
Desirable skills and experience you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline will be highly regarded
- Experience or exposure with clients in the heavy industrial sector including mining, utilities agriculture and government
- Experience in HR or workforce development consulting
To learn more about what we do and what your journey could look like at Sentis, visit our website, www.sentis.com.au. To apply, submit your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria above by Friday 22nd October 2021. An attractive remuneration package, including incentives will be discussed with shortlisted candidates Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.