Managing Director – Comm Tech Manufacturing Company, Western Australia
Our company is expanding and is seeking to hire a Managing Director to lead operations based in WA. You will be charged with providing inspired leadership to the supply chain organization, manufacturing operations and the research and development teams. You will have direct responsibility for all aspects of product manufacturing & quality, supply chain operations, product design and development, site strategy and facilities management.
You will have in depth experience of electronic communication device technology, including cellular applications, automotive electronics, 2-way radios and accessories. You will have experience with new product introduction, outsource manufacturing and supplier management. You will be responsible for making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have a minimum 20 years of senior management experience in a major corporation with international reach. A bachelor's degree in an engineering is required. A Business qualification such as an MBA, and international experience will both be a distinct advantage. A deep understanding of manufacturing operations, product design, supplier management and logistics is essential.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Champion research and development projects that align investments in new products with strategic and tactical product goals.
- Drive efficiency into all levels of product supply chain. Enter strategic alliances with 3rd party design and manufacturing partners to leverage the company’s assets.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures for the entire organization.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, auditing and compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Set short term and long term goals for the organization that address opportunities and leverage organization’s strengths.
Managing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with MBA in related field.
- Proven track record within large technology companies, with extensive experience in management, operations, product development and leadership. International experience is an advantage.
- Experience in RF, digital and audio technologies and in leading teams in development of such products.
- Deep understanding of operations management including product development processes, new product introduction, supply chain management, finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
A competitive salary and benefits are offered, commensurate with experience.
If this position is a suitable fit for you, then please apply via Seek now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.