Marsdens Law Group is a highly respected firm that has been established for over 50 years.
With a corporate structure strongly based on achievement through excellence for our clients we also appreciate the importance of a work/life balance for our team.
Marsdens are currently looking for a full time Graduate/Junior Solicitor to join our Commercial Department. The Commercial Department is led by two (2) Partners, both of whom are the only Accredited Specialists in Business Law in the Macarthur Region.
We expect that the successful applicant would:
- have a strong academic record;
- have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- have a strong work ethic, ability to provide high quality client service, excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills.
- be a committed team player who is also capable of working autonomously; and
- some experience in the areas of local government and/or building and construction law;
- some prior experience in commercial law (transactional and advisory work).
If you are keen to join a progressive firm where you will benefit from:
- working directly with Specialist Accredited Partners and a driven team of lawyers and support staff;
- gaining satisfaction through genuine opportunities to develop a rewarding and progressive career; and
- working in a supported, well resourced environment where training and development is paramount;
- flexible working arrangements.
Please send your Cover Letter, CV and Academic Transcript via the "Apply" button below.
Applicants are advised that Marsdens Law Group is an Equal Opportunity employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.