Conveniently accessed by a 30-minute drive from Brisbane CBD, West Moreton Anglican College (WestMAC) is a Prep to Year 12 co-educational Anglican school that delivers a balanced schooling experience and facilitates individualised learning.
As a WestMAC employee, you will contribute to the personal growth and academic success of our young people and be part of a professionally engaging and supportive work environment where continuous improvement, innovation and creativity are valued.
Suitably qualified and highly motivated applicants passionate about education and the positive support of young people are invited to apply for the role of Enrolments Officer.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, this role is vital to the growth and development of the College and combines assistance with the key areas of enrolments, alumni, public relations and event coordination.
- Manage all aspects of the enrolments process, including maintaining current students’ records.
- Coordinate key events for current and prospective parents.
- Administer the organisation of the Academic and Specialist Scholarship programs.
- Prepare analysis and statistical reporting.
- Keep up to date with enrolments legislation.
Skills / Knowledge
- Sound ability to gather data, analyse statistics and prepare reports.
- Sound organisational and time management skills with an ability to establish and maintain priorities in an environment that needs a flexible yet systematic approach.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build rapport and interact effectively at all levels of an organisation and with a wide range of people.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality service, customer care and effective customer liaison.
- Professional and positive approach whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Intermediate knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft computer programs.
- Knowledge of and ability to use The Alpha School System (TASS) software.
- Experience within an education environment is desirable.
- Any form of enrolment experience.
The successful applicant is expected to support the Anglican Ethos of the College.
Visit wmac.com.au for more information about the College and to access a copy of the Position Description for this role.
Please apply through SEEK. Applications must contain a covering letter and CV. Apply by 4.00pm, Friday 22 October 2021.
If you would like further information regarding this role, please contact Zaskia Reeve, Marketing and Communications Manager, on email@example.com.
West Moreton Anglican College is an equal opportunity employer and values an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.