Administration Assistant - IMMEDIATE START
We are a residential building company located in the heart of Sydney's Hills District looking for an experienced Office Administration Assistant to join our fabulous team. This is a part-time position that is available.
Qualifications & experience
- Qualifications in administration will be well regarded, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years in a previous receptionist or administration support role is essential.
- Previous experience within the residential building industry will be well regarded, but not essential.
- Advanced in Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Highly professional phone manner and presentation essential
- Must be personable, friendly and have a positive can do attitude
- Accurate and efficient writing skills and a high level of verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manning reception and answering all phone and email enquiries
- Basic data entry and assisting in preparing of all sub-contractor and supplier invoices ready for payment.
- Invoicing clients, obtaining certificates, documentation and quotes from suppliers and sub-contractors for specific scopes of works.
- Support to Company Director and Business Manager
- Ensuring all sub-contractor insurances are up to date
- General office admin duties
A part-time Office Administration Assistant position has become available.
Required 4 days a week between 9:30am - 2:30pm (hours are negotiable)
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.