MGD is a boutique financial services firm with a portfolio of specialist advice services. Based in South Brisbane in architecturally designed offices, we specialise in providing quality tailored financial solutions for individuals, families, businesses, and corporates across Australia. With global capacity, we help our clients manage, protect, and grow their wealth, giving them the financial freedom and financial resilience to achieve their personal, financial, and career aspirations.
MGD is privately owned, and we operate under our own Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL no. 222600).
To learn more about us, visit www.mgdwealth.com.au.
We are currently looking for a full-time or part-time Events and Office Administrator to join our firm. This person will support our inhouse events team with the delivery of corporate events and will support our Office Manager with the delivery of exceptional service to our clients, prospective clients, professional partners, and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities (Events Support)
- Assist in the delivery of internal and external corporate events
- Assist in event setup and pack down
- Organise internal gifts and awards
- Liaise with key event stakeholders where required
- Perform events-based administration tasks
Key Responsibilities (Office Support)
- Uphold the MGD experience for all external visitors
- Uphold the MGD experience for all incoming phone calls
- Provide IT coordination with the company’s IT provider and internal stakeholders
- Manage office facilities
- Perform other relevant administration tasks
- TAFE or relevant tertiary education preferred
- Experience in events support
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Client-centric approach
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience in professional services or the corporate field is preferred
- Experience in front-of-house roles is preferred
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite
If you believe you have the skills and commitment required for this opportunity, please submit your cover Letter and resume by clicking Apply.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mgdwealth.com.au.
Before applying, please note:
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted
- All applicants must be Australian Citizens or hold a current valid Australian Work Visa
- MGD is an equal opportunity employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.