Skilled Trades Assistant
Bunded Fuel Tanks
Our client's workshop in the Sunshine West area of Melbourne is a leading Australian Manufacturer of Fuel Tanks and Fuel Trailers. They now have requirements for a Skilled TA that can carry out a wide range of appropriate fitting work from electrical, pump equipment to hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful Trades Assistant will work on a range of different areas of the build process that will include
- Installing electrical harness, lights, plugs and sockets to newly repaired semi-trailers
- Fitting new Hydraulic and Pneumatic trailer systems
- Fitting lights, electric components to newly built truck bodies
- Relevant background with Auto or Industrial Background
- Have sound knowledge of vehicles and plant
- Has an understanding of basic understanding of hydraulics & pneumatic
- Have the ability to learn the correct procedures & processes
- Good working knowledge of OHS
- Hold a mechanical aptitude.
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Have the correct right to work in Australia
In order to comply with the Victorian Government Chief Health Officer Directions, workers will be required to show evidence to their employer of having had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
Given the nature of this position, at this stage, we can only review candidates that hold practical experience with the Automotive, Industrial, Mining, Civil and or Agricultural equipment sectors.
However, full training will be provided for this position.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it's a genuine position from us!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.