- Career opportunity for an Analytical Scientist (Stability) with Chemistry/Science Degree coupled with solid experience in Health & Nutrition or Complementary Medicines or Pharma
- The primary focus is assisting with management of Stability Program and analysis of Stability Studies within a Laboratory environment
- Full-time, 12 month fixed-term position with strong possibility to go perm or get extended.
Purpose of role:
Stability studies ensure that Blackmores products can meet the requirement shelf lives of our retailers. Working as part of the Stability team, you will conduct complex analysis of our products and act as an experienced chemistry consultant both internally and externally to ensure stability studies are completed for Blackmores vitamin, mineral & nutritional supplements.
We can offer:
- Opportunity to utilise your science/chemical qualifications and experience in Stability Programs
- Excellent employee benefits including onsite gym and cafe
- Flexible working practises to support a healthy lifestyle
The position has the primary objective to be a hands-on Analyst in the Stability Team including:
- Analyse samples (using current methods and equipment) to ensure efficiency, accuracy and within agreed timelines
- Draw up stability protocols to ensure valid and correct testing of samples
- Schedule work for team (as required) to prioritise work and ensure adequate planning
- Maintain safety in the Laboratory – to maintain a safe work environment
- Order for the Laboratory (as required) – to ensure chemicals/solvents are available when needed
- Perform instrument calibrations as rostered
- Contribute to productive teams working to achieve the agreed results within the Laboratory and with customers
- Maintain, improve and apply expertise and knowledge
Who are you?
- Bachelor of Science or Chemistry or related discipline coupled with strong experience in HPLC/GC/ICP testing in a Laboratory
- Sound understanding of analysis of Health & Nutrition or Complementary Medicines or Pharma products
- Proficient understanding of GMP and GLP functions of a Laboratory
Blackmores Group is an ASX 200 publicly-listed company, with an extensive presence across Asia Pacific. Founded by visionary naturopath Maurice Blackmore in 1932, our vision is to connect every person on earth to the healing power of nature by combining our knowledge of nature and science to deliver quality health solutions to people and their pets everywhere, every day. Recognising that you can’t have healthy people without a healthy planet, we’re strongly committed to embedding sustainability across our business and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
As a purpose-led, performance-driven organisation, Blackmores Group strives to create remarkable employee experiences through supporting a diverse and inclusive culture, creating leadership that inspires high performance, and providing everyone with opportunities to achieve their professional, personal and wellbeing goals supported by our flexible work practices and family friendly policies. Your genuine commitment to the Blackmores values of Passion for Natural Health, Integrity, Respect, Leadership and Social Responsibility is essential.
Blackmores Group operates in 12 markets, with global headquarters in Sydney, an international HQ in Singapore, an Innovation Centre in Shanghai and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Braeside, Victoria.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Blackmores Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners if required. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.