Working at Bova Aus
Working at Bova Aus means being part of a highly skilled and experienced workforce where our focus is on providing the highest quality service and medication to veterinarians and their furry patients all over Australia.
Being part of the Bova Aus team means you are joining a friendly, collaborative and dedicated workforce driven by our passion to support animals.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking two experienced Laboratory Technician's to join our team on a Permanent Full-Time basis in our state-of-the-art facility in Caringbah.
Night shift hours will be 3:00pm to 11:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The primary purpose of this position is to fill, measure, mix, count out, label and record amounts and dosages of medications in accordance with the patient prescriptions under the supervision and direction of a Pharmacist and the Laboratory Manager.
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Skills and Experience
We are seeking candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Experience in pharmaceutical compounding is highly desirable.
- Willingness to work night shift hours.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and shows initiative.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of WHS legislation.
What's on offer at Bova Aus
- State-of-the-art facility.
- Carer's Leave for Pets.
- Flexible Working Arrangements.
- Strong team support and culture.
- Health and Wellbeing Days x2.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Ongoing Learning and Development.
If you enjoy working in a team environment and welcome new and exciting challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow in your career or learn something new. Bova Aus is in an exciting growth phase and is passionate about nurturing its people and provides excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
How to Apply
If you think this is the right position for you, then please 'Apply for this job'.
No recruitment agencies please.
'Bova Aus is an EEO employer and is committed to workplace diversity'
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a laboratory technician?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.