Inbound Call Centre Operator
- Full Training Provided
- Return to the Workforce Encouraged to Apply
- Mature Candidates Encouraged to Apply
- Up to $24.50 p/h + Super
- Permanent Full Time
- Federal Government Opportunity
- Consider the Job Security as we head into uncertain times
- Essential Work
- Immediate Start
- Quick Turn Around from Interview to Commencement
- CBD (easy Access)
- Mon - Fri (Must be available across 8am - 8pm)
- Generous Monthly Bonus (KPI Driven, no sales)
- Strong Career Path if you have ambition
- Lots of Benefits, Discounts, Gym, Assisted Study Programs & more……..
What you must have: Be an Australian Citizen & relevant identification documents to prove you are a citizen. Must be over 18 years old
Our client is without a doubt someone YOU want to work for, the feedback has been nothing short of great when we talk to our clients employees. In these uncertain times you want job security and stability and we can offer this along with a great training program for those that are keen to get into this space. If you have the right attitude, willingness to learn and have the ability to do basic Math & Spelling then you need to jump into this opportunity.
What are you going to be doing? You will be helping people over the phone! Averaging 10 - 20 calls per day (not 100 like many other call centre roles) This is your opportunity to give back to those that most need it, get paid while you do it and go home at the end of the day with a strong sense of achievement. Of course, you will need to ensure the integrity of the system so all phone calls will be recorded and updated in the Customer Relationship Management System.
What do you need? That's simple, a great attitude, enthusiasm to learn, be resilient (some of the callers are not easy), have the capacity to take on feedback with good attention to detail.
Make the most of this opportunity, email your CV via the tab below to secure your immediate interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently employed?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.