We are seeking an enthusiastic administration assistant to join our Gold Coast team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and managing our member relationships, along with providing high quality administrative support.
The successful applicant will be comfortable managing multiple tasks and be experienced in both office administration processes and CRM/database systems. Experience in interacting with members and clients is necessary for this role.
Duties will include
- Answering phones, managing incoming and outgoing calls.
- Email responses to our clients and members.
- Administration support and data entry, including work on a CRM system.
- Organising member and client events.
- General office duties.
Skills and attributes required
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- CRM or database management experience is essential.
- A team player able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Reliable, honest, punctual and proactive.
- Full driver’s licence.
Please include your resume, a one-page cover letter and salary expectations in your application.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.