Opportunity for a creative and data-driven Strategy Analyst to influence and drive the sales strategy for Australia’s largest media organisation.
What’s the role?
- Support the Head of Strategy & Transformation to help shape and lead the creation and execution of the National Inside Sales’ long-term strategy
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders both within National Inside Sales and across News Corp Australia to ensure alignment and inclusion in broader strategic plans and transformation initiatives
- Assist in the creation of the annual business plan and validation of the budget and associated initiatives
- Assist with creation and communication of business unit performance through quarterly business updates
- Support the strategic leadership team decision-making processes through deep analysis of customer and market trends and the key drivers of sales performance
- Identifying threats and opportunities, and presenting findings, projections and recommended actions to achieve measurable business benefits
- Oversee the reward and recognition program by working closely with the Sales Performance and News Rewards team
Who are you?
This role would suit an individual with a finance or accounting background, wanting to move into a strategy role
- Strong Excel skills (including LOOKUP functions and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with strong report writing ability
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude and team player who supports, motivates and challenges colleagues
- Degree in Business or related field
What’s in it for you?
Supportive and friendly environment. We encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking. Fun, fast-paced and excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
- On-site gym and wellbeing centre
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Employee discount with multiple brands including Audi, Qantas, Apple, Samsung etc
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
Who are we?
In an evolving media industry our brands continue to drive the story and influence the agenda - 7.4 million Australians read one of our national, metro or regional paid daily titles a week. We are proud to be the greatest storytellers in Australia. Our products are innovative and dynamic, constantly adapting to new challenges and pioneering the way forward to lead the market. A fast paced and ever changing environment requires adequate, robust and reliable business systems and processes which play a vital part in our success.
What do I do next?
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.