Project Recruit have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Contract Administrator to join one of Australia's ever evolving Tier 3 - emerging Tier 2 Builders.
Offering plenty of scope for growth, mentoring, career progression & development across all levels.
About the projects:
Project values ranging from $2m to $50m across Sydney metro & Regional NSW. You will work across core sectors such as;
- Health & Aged Care facilities
- Commercial & Retail
About the role:
This is a dynamic role offering a mix of site based and office based responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks:
- True focus on company culture - Progressive, forward thinking & relationship driven
- Mentoring, training, support & skill development
- Competitive rates of pay
- Gym memberships paid
- Staff incentives & rewards
- City based office
- Multi state organisation - potential relocation within company
- Construction Management Degree or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- > 1year experience working on as a Contracts Administrator for a Principal / Head Contractor
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Letting of contracts
- Progress claims
- Administration of RFI's to clients, Architects and Consultants
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Cadet's & Junior CA's with industry experience are encouraged to apply.
Due to Covid 19 first stage interviews will be held via MS Teams.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please submit an updated resume or contact Ashling for a confidential chat on:
M: 0421 004 453
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.