Elders Insurance, operating for over one hundred years, is one of Australia’s largest regional and rural insurance services and operates an agency network distributing general insurance products to regional and rural clients.
Elders Insurance Bendigo have an exciting career opportunity for a successful applicant to join the team as an Insurance Administration Support Officer.
As an employee of Elders Insurance Bendigo, your major duties will include:
- Answering and transferring calls as required
- Processing various insurance documentation
- Liaising with customers & assisting with their enquiries
- Mail distribution
- Debtors management
To be successful in this role you must be able to display the following:
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Advanced computer literacy;
- Possess well-developed communication skills: Written and verbal
- The ability to work well within a team
- A willingness to continually learn and improve
- Attention to detail
Ideally you will be happy to undertake training in Australian Financial Services Reform Act 2001 (FSRA) Insurance Tier 1 & Tier 2 accreditation.
Written or e-mailed applications, including a covering letter and CV, should be sent to: Elders Insurance 48 Queen Street Bendigo VIC 3550 or emailed to email@example.com
Closes 12 November 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.